Monday 19 May 2008

TAGGED - THE MUSICAL TAG


Marj,asked me to tag myself on this post...cha, aajkal blogging mein bhi buffet system aur self service chal raha hai [:p] It's called 'The Musical Tag'! It goes like this:(sorry for being so formal with the explanation, its apparently a clause in the Musical Tag protocol :p)

Put your MP3 player/Media player on shuffle.
For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
You must write the name of the song no matter what.

So lets begin. Tried this twice before but got weird answers. Trying again coz I haven't posted in ages....Lets go...

1. If someone says "Is This Okay?" you say?

Euphoria - Kabhi Aana Tu Meri Galli..
Hoolki??..Hehe, I guess I can't stand doubting Thomases.

2. What would best describe your personality?
Fuel - In My Hands...
The song goes this this way.."Don't fall away, and leave me to myself..."..Am I talking to myself? Am I a Schizo? [:o]

3. What do u like in a guy/girl?
Bombay Vikings - Kahaan Ho Tum
Yeah, where is she? I dunno what i like in her, and she's nowhere in sight...sigh

4. How do u feel today?
Ac/Dc - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Hahaha

5. Whats your life's purpose?
Anwar -Toh Se Naina Laage
Eeks..there goes my career.

6. What is your motto?
Ghulam Ali - Chupke Chupke Raat Din Aansoo Bahaana Yaad Hai
:| Im gonna be a devdas for life!!!!!

7. What do your friends think of you?
Slipknot - Before I Forget
I am a world before I am a man
I was a creature before I could stand
I will remember before I forget
BEFORE I FORGET THAT!
I'm a monster!

8. What do u think of your parents?
Dus Kahaniyan - Jaaniye
There we go..its beginning to go haywire [:p]
Ok one line goes.."Khud se praya karle...apna humsaaya karle"
Ok so they want me to be less self-occupied and spend more time with em. Aint I ana analysing genius? [:p]

9. What do u think about very often?
Jannat - Lambi Judaai
True.....

10. What is 2+2??
Nazia Hassan - Aankhein Milane Waale
Ok, ankhein milana would mean 2 eyes meet 2..that makes it 4. Hah!

11. What do u think of your best friend?
Kailash Kher - Teri Deewani.
Arre no...its a joke!

12. What do you think of the person U like?
Aslam and Shibani Kashyap - Ho Gayi Hai Mohabbat Tumse
Hmm..

13. What is your life story?
Aaroh - Pyar Ka Jaal
Naw, not again!

14. What do u want to be when you grow up?
Billy Idol - Rebell Yell
Haha, how I wish I could do that.

15. What do think when you see the person u like?
Noori - Kuttey Te Tho Utthe
Lol, am I still so angry? [:p]

16. What do ur parents think of you?
Fuzon - Aankhon Ke Saagar
Lakt-E-Jigar, Aankhon Ke Chiraag would've sounded better. Oh well, nevermind.

17. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Alanis Morissette - One Hand In My Pocket
Haha, itni jaldbazzi? Itna desperation? [:p]

18. What will they play at ur funeral?
Green Day - Minority
Woah! I'll have punks at my funeral [:p]

19. What is your hobby/Interest?
Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather
Dang, I wish I knew how to bike.

20. What is your biggest secret?
Jab We Met - Aao Meelon Chalein
Yup, I do walk a lot. But that's not a secret to people I know

21. What do u think of ur friends?
Jannat - Zara Si Dil Mein De Jagah Tu
Yup, I'd like to remain in my friends' hearts

22. What would u post this as?
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness [:p]
Hahahahahaha

That was all.
Chalo match khatam paisa hazam! [:P]

35 comments:

  1. Well u know what.. this is one of the most arbit tags.. par still its cool.. just cool. nothing else! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL....nice.....

    I have tried this b4...but i quite didnt make a note of the ans....so i kinda forgt abt it...

    was fun reading

    Cheers
    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very soothing template! lovely tis! :)
    and gosh, i havent gotten myself to do this tag as yet (after eons of being tagged to do this!) only cause i cant make up my mind to not-cheat. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...lolz..
    the best one is--
    What will you dance to at your wedding?
    Alanis Morissette - One Hand In My Pocket

    really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kya man! Tags..Ughhh...Anyway Ill be waiting for a new post :P

    PS: I hope you know that I'm not fond of writing/reading tags :P

    Cheersverzdfbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey saw this tag elsewhere, but being an egomaniac, im gonna wait to be tagged to do it ;)

    Nice nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this tagging thing... i gonna do one as someone tagged me.. and this was funny.. ur career and ur motto...

    ReplyDelete
  8. INTERESTING TAG!!
    it was fun read!

    LOVELY BLOG!!

    blogrolling u!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds interesting and is a cool way to kill time!! I gotta do that with my winamp playlist. Will post here when I do the list. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe!!! that must hv been fun!
    i loved this one:
    What is your motto?
    Ghulam Ali - Chupke Chupke Raat Din Aansoo Bahaana Yaad Hai

    and also the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nicely written...
    a bit humorous there..
    i adore it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @smokin - thnx....no no...just thnx :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. @tina - try it, most of the times it comes out as crap, but what the heck :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. @busy - oh yea, i felt like cheating the previous 102 times i tried it :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. @aby - i wanted to add another qstn, "what song will u play at ur first night"
    the answer i got made me change my mind.im not tellin u what song i got :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. @comfy numb - i know i know :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. @preeti - i tag u in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. @creation - ty :). ill do the same

    ReplyDelete
  19. @benji - oh yeah, i have a lot of free time to kill :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. @pranay - i saw it first on ur blog man :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. @thinking of a pen name - :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. @stephen - i tag u then [:p]

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha! Its mad!!! Mistizaa has the right expression as her comment

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. @rashi - na. she was lazy to type:P

    ReplyDelete
  25. haha!! it was fun!! luvd it..i m thinking of trying this too :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. How can i remove windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops original software?
    I be struck by recently bought a in use accustomed to laptop that is old. The living soul I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, indeed for all that it instance came with windows Me. I be to remove the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more thought than the windows Me would. Also I need to remove windows xp because it is an proscribed copy. So when I tried to hop to it updates on it, windows would not set up updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://hahxuvl.tripod.com]adding deinterlacing to security cameras[/URL]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Answers :

    It's more advisedly to scram [URL=http://hahxuvl.tripod.com/is-handedness-inherited.html]is handedness inherited[/URL] Windows XP and just upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://uvxwulf.tripod.com/minutemen-of-1775.html]minutemen of 1775[/URL] Except for, Windows XP is way [URL=http://acvegts.tripod.com/maribel-gonzalez-california-facebook.html]maribel gonzalez california facebook[/URL] heartier then Windows Me. Windows Me is d‚mod‚ and many programs that can paddock with XP, can't [URL=http://gaaaynu.tripod.com/sorel-snow-boots.html]sorel snow boots[/URL] look over with Me.
    ------------------------------
    all you possess to do is brochure the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the resentful [URL=http://coabusp.tripod.com/entered-cost-select-template-requisition.html]entered cost select template requisition[/URL] shield with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://rgivrmi.tripod.com/aurora-lights-gallery-anchorage.html]aurora lights gallery anchorage[/URL] belt any key when it tells you to then install from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE COPY TO WIPE [URL=http://epgotuo.tripod.com/versa-lock-block.html]versa lock block[/URL] MANIFEST THE [URL=http://cioweoj.tripod.com/clinical-studies-toenail-fungus.html]clinical studies toenail fungus[/URL] THOROUGH TIRING SEND WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH STIFF [URL=http://yomucsy.tripod.com/mare-last-trimester.html]mare last trimester[/URL] PUSH TO POSITION IT ON. THEN SUM ALL THE FREE SPACE ON THE INSINCERE [URL=http://rgivrmi.tripod.com/austin-wedding-vows.html]austin wedding vows[/URL] FLINTY TRAVEL ONTO A NEW ORDER LOCATION, IT WILL LOOK LIKE C:/ Sore or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!
    help for single moms

    ReplyDelete

Type out your comment in the box above and click 'Publish'. You can use your Gmail credentials, alternatively, you could also post comments by keying in your name and the url of your website