Sunday 26 December 2010

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN


Yet another Christmas has come and gone. Santa's doled out his gifts. I stopped asking him for gifts ever since I overgrew the biggest stocking available in the market. But since we humans like to receive, Santa's still in business.

Here's a list of things some of the rich and famous must've asked from Santa:-

Ashok Chavan - Nevermind my ministry. I want my flat back.

Tiger Woods - I want a trophy...and a new cellphone with QWERTY keypads.

Shane Warne - I need lotsa phone numbers. I don't work anymore..whadda you expect me to do all day for Christsakes?

Julian Assange - I want nothing. But I do know what YOU want. I'll keep your fans posted ;)

Veena Malik - I wanna go back to Pakistan

The Great Khali - Umphh gmmph jukssh ummph...

Begum Nawazish Ali - I wanna be a man...ermm..no, a woman....uhmmm..no wait...gimme some time to think meri jaan!

Arnab Goswami - Forget what I want. Tonight INDIA wants an answer Mr.Santa. Where were you all these months??

China - We want Tibet, Arunachal, Taipei, Aksai Chin....

Freddy Mercury's ghost - I want to ride my bicycle...

Himesh Reshammiya - (angrily) Mujhe tere ghar mein roti chaahiye!!!

Akshay Kumar - Mujhe ek hit chahiye

Abhishek Bachchan - Hey, that ain't fair, I came first....D'oh

A Raja - I want...ahem...psst...I'll call you

Indian opposition parties - Humein bhi scam-scam khelna hai!!

Pranab Mukherjee - zzzzzz

Dr.Manmohan Singh - What do you want me to want Soniaji?

Rajnikant - Come here Santa...tell me what you want..

CRD - I want lotsa comments!!


Feel free to add a few more via your comments.

Compliments of the season!!

Cheers, CRD

10 comments:

  1. Manmohan Singh : kill me :D

    Happy New Year and
    Happy Birthday in advance.. wont be able to wish.. u know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! 2 much... Khali, A Raja n rajnikant's comments killed me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol .. liked the Manmohan singh one and Arnab one ... u shud have made a worldwide list n not stuck to just indian personalities ... wud hav given u more number of ppl to poke fun at :P :D ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wud have given u better quality jokes i mean :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post really deserves a lot of comments! Awesome!
    All of them were too good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha ha! That was so entertaining! This really lightened my mood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...'tis a good list...!

    i like what CRD wants best :P

    ~Sanz
    http://sanz360.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol... I don't think I have chuckled in a very long time, the way I did just now... I had to literally shove my hand over my mouth from laughing out loud; lest I wake up my 7 year old niece who has school early in the morning... Coming back to the point... I louuuud it... No doubts...

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's Bwahahahhaahaha!!
    CRD back in action :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!!! Do check out mine mynotsoperfectlif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Type out your comment in the box above and click 'Publish'. You can use your Gmail credentials, alternatively, you could also post comments by keying in your name and the url of your website