Saturday, 1 April 2017

A - ALL APOLOGIES


For Scores of Forgotten Dates
For Countless Unheeded Plates

For Good Moments That I Let Pass
For The Times You Dealt With Sass

For Achievements That Went Unsung
For Brandishing A Sharp Tongue

For Failing To Attend To Chores
For Sometimes Trying To Settle Scores

Tis Hard To Juggle Priorities
But Honestly, All Apologies...

Image Source: www.arifish.com



Please feel free to leave comments, whether or not you liked what you read. It's a great way to start a conversation or a dialogue. I might be pretty boring in real life, but I promise I'm a lot more fun in this avatar.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of apologies there. I wonder who they're for. Are you following a theme for this AtoZ?

    Thank you for paying me a visit. Hope to see you around more.

    Happy AtoZing!
    Chicky @ www.mysteriouskaddu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am struck with - For Good Moments That I Let Pass.
    Nice read. Waiting for the next one!
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

TYPE YOUR COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW AND CLICK THE "POST COMMENT" BUTTON

Popular Posts