Friday 27 April 2018

WAIST-ED


I have a wide waist line. The reasons might be obvious (and universal), but some people are still curious.

For the benefit (and entertainment) of those who want to know why i'm fat, here are some reasons. You are free to believe them, but do so at your own risk.


  • Because I like to live life kingsize
  • Because my parents always wanted me to make it big
  • Because it makes me look rich and prosperous
  • Because I prefer Family-Packs over Six-Packs
  • Because I eat when I'm hungry, or when I'm sad, or when I'm happy of when I'm bored, or when I'm stressed, or when I'm exhausted, or when I'm...
  • Because it is a sin to waste food - both yours as well as others'
  • Because it's part of my growth strategy
  • Because I like to cheat death belts
  • Because I like weightlifting
  • Because nothing else was getting big
Hope that satisfies you. If you have your own set of reasons for your own weight issues, please feel free to share them in the comments box.



    16 comments:

    1. Hahahaha. Way to own it Chriss! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Haha..These are wonderful excuses.. Priya
      Priyreflects.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Glad you liked them Priya. Thanks for dropping by :)

        Delete
    3. hahaahhahahaahhahahahahaahhahaahhaah. u rock this post

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Deepa. That comment makes my day :)

        Delete
    4. hehehe.. you nailed it. Add another, "I hate Anami's workouts" LOL

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hahaha...but I...erm...love your workouts :p

        Delete
    5. Hahahahahahaha the most hilarious one for me was “Because my parents always wanted me to make it big” LOL

      ReplyDelete
    6. Replies
      1. Each and every one of them is fair...

        People are unfair though...they poke fun at pot bellies :(

        Delete
    7. "Because I like weightlifting", this was very well humourly crafted. Ha-Ha Post!!
      Shilpa!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks a ton Shilpa. Glad you liked it :)

        Delete
    8. Its not your problem actually. The gravity needs to be blamed for that, Criss!
      The pic at the beginning of the post itself gave me a tongue in cheek and later was ROFL!!!

      ReplyDelete

    Type out your comment in the box above and click 'Publish'. You can use your Gmail credentials, alternatively, you could also post comments by keying in your name and the url of your website